Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shiny New MK/DC pictures!!!

For someone who doesn't play fighting games, I do find myself blogging a lot about the MK vs. DC game don't I? But I always adored watching people play Marvel vs. Capcom, so I guess it's the same principle. :-) I'm attracted by shiny objects.

I hope there are alternate costumes. I don't remember if MK tends to do those but they're my favorite part.

And there are new shots up.

I'm still kind of iffy on Batman's design, but I admit, it does look better in action here. I still think Superman looks fantastic. Mostly though, I adore those stages. Especially the clocktower one. Or the one with the batsymbol all lit up. Those look *spectacular*.

I am kind of amused by the commenters bitching about the Flash's gloves being the wrong color. I just tend to assume possible artist screw ups just mean the character's got more than one uniform. *I* don't wear the same clothes every day after all.

I do think the only way the game could look better to me is with alternate costumes. Especially civilian clothes. I have SUCH a thing for superheroes fighting and kicking ass in civvies and being able to get my ass kicked in a fighting game playing Clark Kent instead of Superman would be incredibly awesome to me. :-)

I REALLY want to see Wonder Woman.

2 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2008 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd totally buy this game if there were alternate civvies costumes.

    I think the more recent MKs have all had unlockable alternate costumes. 1-2 alternate costumes per character.

     
  • At June 26, 2008 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All fighting games (Well, ALMOST all)- have alternate colors for outfits- it may be the alternate color.

    Otherwise how are you going to tell one Superman apart from another.

    They could do palette swaps like Bizarro, Professor Zoom, Sinestro, etc... but that would be lame.

    Even though I hate Mortal Kombat with a passion (it's the Nightwing of fighting games), I'm somewhat hype for this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home