Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

General Announcement

Hmm. Figured since it's news on WFA, I'll post something here as well.

Basically, real life's a bitch sometimes, so Ragnell and I are taking some time off WFA. Hopefully it won't be for longer than a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to the backlog when we come back though. :-)

PFP will continue to be updated. I can't say it'll be updated with quality, but well, it rarely is anyway, so I daresay you guys shouldn't notice a drop. :-)

For those of you who may be curious, my internship is awesome and reminded me why I wanted to go to law school to begin with. (Law School itself isn't bad, but the droningly tedious aspects can really start to make one wonder why she's bothering sometimes. :-) My internship has made me remember.) There are some devastating moments. Working in Elder Law means that some of that is inevitable. But it feels really good to help people. I've never felt USEFUL in any of my jobs before.

But yeah, hopefully things will settle down and we'll be able to resume WFA coverage soon. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2008 10:08 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Real Life does have this funny way of intruding sometimes. I'm glad that you're enjoying your internship.

    Don't...don't worry about us...we'll manage. Somehow.

    *sob*

     
  • At June 21, 2008 2:17 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    Yay! Enjoy your break however long it is :D

    Summer is a time of not much posting for a lot of ppl in general neways :)

    *many hugs* :)

     
  • At June 21, 2008 3:12 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    Heck, as Ami says, it's summer. :) Have a good break and enjoy yourselves!

    And congratulations on having an internship that makes you feel good at the end of the day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home