Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Pretty Fizzy Paradise: Official Comment Policy

I didn't think I'd actually have to post this, however as it turns out, it appears that I do.

This is the official comment policy for Pretty, Fizzy Paradise, please read it. I'll link it in my side bar as well.

In general, all of my readers have a standing invitation to comment in my journal. Comments, criticisms, even flames are welcome to an extent.

However, I have one rule. I have the right and privilege to determine what is a suitable topic for discussion in my comment section.

And should I utter some variation of the phrase "Take it to your own blog," to a particular person(s), that particular person(s) may consider that a revocation of the standing invitation to post in that specific comment thread.

This means that any and all attempts to continue that particular discussion in that comment thread, with the sole exception being a link to somewhere that isn't my blog where the discussion is continued, will be deleted at my convenience.

I will usually give a warning first with a reason why I have determined the conversation to be inappropriate to my comment thread, but that will depend on my good mood and patience. I do intend to enforce this policy.

You may feel free to consider this an unfair or draconian policy if you will, but this is how it will be from now on.

In summation:

1) You have a standing invitation to comment on any post in this blog.

2) Your standing invitation may be revoked.

3) The phrase "Take it to your blog" or some variation thereof is a revocation of your standing invitation to post in that particular comment thread.

4) Any attempts to continue the discussion afterwards will be deleted as I see fit.

5) You ARE however permitted to drop a link to where you might be continuing the discussion, as long as the link leads to somewhere that is not my blog.

Thank you,
Melissa Krause/Kalinara of Pretty, Fizzy Paradise.

P.S. I reserve the right to delete spam on sight.

P.P.S. While I welcome any and all comments to my post. Please be warned, there is a distinct possibility that if I find your comment amusing, annoying, or stupid, I will probably mock you on Twitter.

I'm mean that way.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home