Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Pretty Fizzy Paradise: Official Comment Policy (Updated 2023)

Comment Policy revised as of March 5, 2023.

As this blog has been in hiatus for a number of years now, I feel comfortable with posting this revision of my comment policy.

Hateful comments will be deleted on sight. Spam comments will be deleted on sight. Comments that annoy me or use misogynistic/racist/homophobic/transphobic language will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Even if they're old.

So if you wrote an in depth comment to something I wrote, ten years after the fact, calling one of the characters a cunt, well, sorry. Your comment is gone. Actually, no. I'm not sorry.

Kalinara at 40 is a lot bitchier than Kalinara at 24. Deal with it or go home.

(Note: comments below are responding to a previous version of this post)

12 Comments:

  • At November 09, 2007 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well,that sounds fair to me...

     
  • At November 10, 2007 4:58 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    What about demands for baked goods? Becasue I really want some muffins. And I can't bake. Well I can. But not very well. Plus I don't have any muffin baking thingys...

    P.s: Pie is also good!

     
  • At November 10, 2007 4:59 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    As it happens, I'm eating cherry pie right now. <3

     
  • At November 10, 2007 7:55 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Devil tempter woman!

     
  • At November 10, 2007 10:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I like pie. I like pie better than cake. Or ice cream.

    Dammit. Now I've got to go and make pie.

     
  • At November 10, 2007 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you.
    WM

     
  • At November 10, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    I want pie :(

    *whimpers and begs at the foot of your table*

     
  • At November 11, 2007 12:02 AM, Blogger zhinxy said…

    Yes, pie.

    Thz iz comix blogz -

    At least foil evildoers in the comments with Hostess Pies? PLZ?

    DELICIOUS HOSTESS FRUIT PIES?

     
  • At November 12, 2007 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My favorite flavor is C/D ;) I'm a math geek

     
  • At February 17, 2010 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    howdy friends,

    I am newcome here and , worrying to learn some things here.

    Sorry for my bad english i m Belarus

    Thanks.


    [url=http://www.camspotadult.com]camspotadult.com[/url]

     
  • At May 02, 2023 8:39 PM, Anonymous EB said…

    Hi, Kalinara!

    I hope all is well with you. Today I was moved to reread my old comments on your recaps, especially on the recaps index page. Man, I had a really bad case of "someone is wrong on the internet" back then! Put it on the List of Things I Wish I Hadn't Bothered With, Or At Least Had Been Polite About.

    By the way, I noticed another hateful comment on that post, from December 2018 this time. The person sounds remarkably unoriginal.

     
  • At May 02, 2023 8:42 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Hah, I feel you on the someone is wrong on the internet thing! Though my tumblr indicates I've absolutely not matured.

    But thanks for the heads up. I'll go a-deleting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home