Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ooo! Pretty!

Okay, I was looking forward to the Batwoman comic before but this looks stunning!

Rucka writing, Williams drawing Batwoman ought to be a lot of fun. I loved the Question mini, after all, and I think Kate promises to be a really interesting character. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see a Bat-hero who doesn't, in some form or another, define herself in terms of Batman. At least for now. :-)

Besides, I really do dig her costume design. This ought to be fun!

3 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2008 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope they stick with the flat boots from the Question mini. I never liked heels on a street level hero.

    -Phil

     
  • At June 16, 2008 10:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Ooohh...pretty.

     
  • At June 16, 2008 5:32 PM, Blogger Will Staples said…

    Batwoman is finally getting some development? Finally. Only took them two years.

    The fact that Greg Rucka is writing fills me with great hope. He has never written a single thing that disappointed me. He may not knock 'em out of the park as often as some other writers, but I think he's the most consistently solid writer DC has.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home