Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lego Batman

Okay, for the record THIS looks awesome. I'd heard that there was going to be a Lego Batman game much like the Star Wars game and considering how awesome that was, I think it's probably a good sign that this game will be equally great. The little lego Nightwing is possibly the cutest thing I've seen in ages and I say that as someone who loves hating Dick Grayson.

I can't wait to see the lego-ized version of Arkham Asylum. That'll look awesome. Heh, maybe they can put in one of those little glow in the dark ghosts. :-)

The most fun thing'll probably be collecting/purchasing/unlocking the individual characters. I hope there'll be some fun mix and match and customization aspects. Given all the potential comicbook heroes or villains that you figure they can put in there, the possibilities are near endless!

...though in all honesty, I have to say that Bane's chest kind of freaks me out a bit. That is not an aesthetically pleasing design. Funny though. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2008 5:48 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    You Lego collectors are weird. I look at you with scorn from behind my wall of Battle Beasts...

    Not that I still own a wall of them. That would be sad. I sold them in college...

     
  • At June 14, 2008 5:55 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I'm not a real lego collector. I'd considered it with some wistfulness back when I worked in the toy store, but I simply didn't have the money to devote nor the storage space to make it worthwhile.

    So I get that urge out playing the games instead. All the fun of collecting and none of the hassle. :-)

     
  • At June 14, 2008 12:10 PM, Blogger Ununnilium said…

    I love Nightwing's anime hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home