Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Placeholder Post

I don't really have a post today. Though I did have the random thought that "Alien Mountie Women from Mars" would be the best comic book/completely awful B-Movie ever.

I'm not sure it would even have a plot aside from stunningly attractive women painted green wearing bright red coats and Stetsons possibly kicking things in the face. Maybe cyclopses. Cyclopses are cool. There would be all sorts of juvenile "one-eyed monster" jokes.

God willing their mounts would be pterodactils. I love me some pterodactils.

The sequel would involve time travel.

...

This is another reason I'm not allowed to write comics. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2008 2:54 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    "Linda Lee, Girl Mountie of Venus" is what you MEANT to say isn't it...

    I thought so...

    P.S. "with her companion Starstreak the Space Horse". And the horse would have little metal antenna...

     
  • At June 25, 2008 7:38 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Nah. For one thing, she's not green. Another thing, I prefer Mars. Venus is too hot and full of poisonous gasses.

    Also, copyright kind of makes a difference.

    And space horses aren't as cool as pterodactils.

     
  • At June 25, 2008 9:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    What, no Nazis?

     
  • At June 25, 2008 9:53 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Duh. That's what the time travel's for! Yeesh, try to keep a few surprises... :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home