Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Thought

It occurs to me that I'd like to see a Kid Devil and Snapper Carr team-up issue.

I don't really have a reason why. It just seems like it would be interesting. And Eddie could use a mentor that doesn't completely suck.

Actually considering that Snapper once tempted a demon out of Hell with cheesecake, I'd be interested in seeing a confrontation, preferably in the form of a tempt-off, between him and Neron. :-)

Great powers versus cheesecake. I know which I would choose. :-)

8 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2008 4:30 AM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    And Eddie could use a mentor that doesn't completely suck.

    Aaand I'm sold on the idea already.

     
  • At April 21, 2008 6:35 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

  • At April 21, 2008 10:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    You're just doing this to annoy me, aren't you...AREN'T YOU!

    Oh, and Lurker? Yours is mindboggling.

     
  • At April 21, 2008 12:23 PM, Blogger Dane said…

    The DCU could all learn something from the sage advice of Snapper Carr. This is a fact of life.

     
  • At April 21, 2008 12:39 PM, Blogger Ragtime said…

    While the concept of an Eddie/Snapper team-up strikes me as horrible standing by itself, I could be tempted by the concept of a classic "Brave and the Bold" with Snapper instead of Batman.

    Each month Snapper and another character would gather to fight crime and hear old war stories about "back when I was in the JLA."

     
  • At April 21, 2008 3:46 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    What? According to that Four Horseman mini Carr now works for Checkmate. And while they kicked Waller out she is back running the Squad. I could totally see a Brave & the Bold issue with Waller & Carr running a joint Checkmate/Squad mission. Maybe dealing with the aliens from JLA: Year One...

    And its not like it this, which is TOTALLY the fault of Brothers and Kalinara...

     
  • At April 21, 2008 7:50 PM, Blogger notintheface said…

    Lurker, you are awesome on the molecular level!

     
  • At November 11, 2011 10:54 PM, Anonymous hcg said…

    It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here. I would like to be appreciative you with the hard work you have made in skill this is great article.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home