Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pretty!

I don't usually pay attention to statues but the ever-awesome Mallet showed me this.



Okay, you know, I'm not a huge fan of Jade (I tend to like her better in theory than in execution), but that is an amazing looking statue.

I've always adored Jade's character design. I mean, green is inherently awesome, and she actually tends to wear costumes that, while revealing, still manage to cover the important bits up.

The base and expression are awesome too. Seriously, that's one phenomenal statue.

I wonder if that indicates they'll bring her back soon. I mean, last I remember, she was hovering about Alan Scott's ring, so presumably it shouldn't be THAT hard to devise a way to bring her back. I'm not a huge fan, but the green powered daughter of Alan Scott is a fun concept and besides which maybe having his sister around might open the door for giving Obsidian some more dialogue/exposure. It'd be nice. :-)

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home