Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

No Blogpost Today!

I'm taking a break from blogging today. Though I would like to share that the most recent search term used to get to my blog is:

batman dressup minigames

I approve of this for many reasons. Mostly because the thought amuses me and I would have fun with a minigame involving dressing up Batman. I would place him in many undignified outfits while leaving his mask on so there's no doubt about who he is. Because I've never outgrown my love for paper dolls and rampant silliness.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavor, random searching person! I salute you! May you find that which you seek!

3 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2008 8:24 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    I only stay around here waiting for that day you post the Batman dress up minigame :( It's all lies ;-;

     
  • At April 08, 2008 8:26 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Aww, maybe someday!

    ...

    Nah, probably not. But I bet someone's made a kiss-doll version. :-)

    Gosh, now I'm awfully tempted to go looking!

     
  • At April 08, 2008 9:06 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    I actually know this site that has like 1000s of dress up doll games.

    Including dressing up 50 cent (you can srsly put make up on him and make him all pretty and stuff! xD) and all sorts of other stuff.

    Maybe THEY might have Batman :O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home