Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Well I have a new appreciation:

So um, suddenly I have a brand new appreciation for my blog if only because last night, just as I was posting that post, I suddenly get to a page that says my blog is deleted!

Scary!

Obviously it was restored, or you wouldn't be reading this, but MAN. I was so upset when it happened! I'm far fonder of this blog and its five years of collected ludicrous babbling than I ever thought!

I'm glad to be back!

2 Comments:

  • At June 08, 2011 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scared me too, Kalinara. I was afraid Flashpoint had erased you from continuity!

    – Jack of Spades

     
  • At June 08, 2011 4:49 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well! That's certainly...odd. And terrifying. Needless to say, I'm glad that you're still here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home