Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Idling

So of course I finally get to the comic shop and start the process of getting caught up on comics on Friday. And then on Saturday, I go off to my parents' house to spend Memorial Day weekend (an hour and a half away, approximately) and what do I forget at my apartment?

Steve (my cat) is probably eating my comics right this moment.

Heh, it'd be funny if she ate the Captain America first, since she's totally named after him. (I saw her attack a wall.)

Anyway, this is my excuse today why I haven't posted anything of relevance or substance. :-P That and I watched a lot of Keeping Up Appearances with my mother. She loves it, I don't quite get why the husband doesn't up and divorce her (the brother in law is pretty hilarious though.) But it's bonding and it's fun. :-)

How's your weekend?

4 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2011 2:56 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I am very glad that you are watching "Keeping Up Appearances", because it is such a cultural experience.

    There is actually exactly ONE scene where Richard yells at Hyacinth, and she's so stunned that she actually shuts up and does as he says. It is brief...but glorious.

     
  • At May 30, 2011 10:41 PM, Blogger ARS said…

    I remember that episode where Richard puts her in her place. I love those British comedies. Our local PBS has begun a new one here called Outnumbered. The children are Hilarious. I think the Dad was on My Hero as the uppity doctor. Sounds like a nice time with your Mom.

     
  • At June 11, 2011 5:57 PM, Blogger Saranga said…

    You're talking about Keeping up Appearences with Hyacinth Bucket right?

    Wow, I had no idea that had crossed the Atlantic!

     
  • At December 07, 2011 8:24 AM, Anonymous Harry said…

    What namely you are writing is a horrible mistake.
    Sauerbraten Mit Ingwer Kuchen Sosse(Saurebraten&Gingersanps)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home