Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Things I have enjoyed via Netflix:

Cannibal the Musical
Rowan Atkinson's standup comedy
Dracula Dead and Loving It
BBC Sherlock
Drawn Together (I am aware I have terrible, terrible taste)
Earth Girls are Easy
Blackadder
Futurama

It reminds me of college, when the local video store had a five movies for six nights for seven bucks deal. I'd get a weird variety of crap that made no sense if you stack them up together and half the fun was enjoying the variety.

I never thought I'd get to do that again. :-P Netflix continues to be AWESOME!

3 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2011 6:10 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Blackadder! I haven't watched that in ages. Gosharootie, it's hilarious. Especially the ones with Hugh Laurie.

     
  • At May 29, 2011 9:35 PM, Blogger ARS said…

    OK, The other Sunday I played Earth Girls are Easy from my Hulu queue. Yes, I saved it and made sure I watched it later. So I understand. *grins*

    Just wondering, you been reading War of the Green lanterns? Be interested in what you think. Especially about the current development that happened with a major good-bye.

     
  • At May 30, 2011 7:56 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I'm only catching up now.

    I try not to react to mid-event goodbyes though, since I figure there's no way to know how temporary or permanent it's going to be.

    I'll be upset if it's permanent though. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home