Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alas, poor Mogo!

For the record, I am in mourning! Mogo is my favorite Green Lantern after Guy Gardner! One just couldn't go wrong with Mogo! He was a planet! And a Lantern! And kind of a psychologist! And that was awesome!

That said, the last time he died, he was the scariest/best zombie ever!

Mogo inspired my first and only fanfic! Or at least the only one I'll admit to. (And because I really want to kill any shot at a political career, I have an archive.org link here. Most of the in-jokes probably don't make sense anymore anyway.)

Couldn't we kill Hal instead?

This had best not be permanent!

3 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2011 5:14 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I'm REALLY hoping that this isn't permanent. How will the Corps even function without Mogo? Besides, it is a pretty rotten thing to do to poor John.

    If a pair of Blue Lanterns could renew an entire SUN as it was going nova, surely they could do something easy, like put a planet back together. WithOUT the icky Blackest Night goo!

     
  • At June 01, 2011 5:42 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Is it wrong that I laughed my ass off that John had to do it?

    (once is a mistake, twice is a pattern!)

    I'm a horrible person.

     
  • At June 02, 2011 4:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Yeah, that was a real "What the hell were they THINKING?" kind of moment. Of all the people to CHOOSE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home