Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Scariest thing EVER

I was going to post a long thing showing scenes of Guy being big brotherly or otherwise cute with Kyle, because there are many cute scenes, but I need some more time to pick and choose images and such.

So instead, I'm going to go with another lazy picture post of the scariest comic concept ever:

This is from the Green Lantern Annual 7, in which Nekron the necromancer and his incredibly stupid name has decided to sic zombie Green Lantern Corps members on Kyle:



Now in case you can't tell what's happening: Kyle is fighting zombie-Kilowog (scary concept in and of itself) and is being pulled down by zombie-Mogo.

The zombie Green Lantern Mogo. The zombie Green Lantern *planet* Mogo. Think about that for a moment.

In all my life I've only encountered one thing scarier, and that is this (not comic related): Only the Bravest Should Click. Don't say I didn't warn you.

(the image above was not taken by me, I found it at this place)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home