Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, June 03, 2011

An idea that entertains me:

Superhero versions of celebrity gameshows.

I'm not thinking like the one where they throw the celebrities in the jungle and make them do stupid shit for our amusement (though I suppose that would be fun too), but like Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Celebrity Mole, Celebrity Apprentice and all that.

It'd be fun to see superheroes doing that kind of thing (for charity of course!).

It might just be that I have an interest in the intersection of famous superheroing and celebrity. But I think it's more because it increases the likelihood of Guy Gardner calling Hal Jordan an asshole on national television. That sort of thing always amuses me. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2011 8:13 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    That sort of thing amuses me as well. This REALLY should happen.

     
  • At June 06, 2011 4:33 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    HK and Chinese TV have been doing celebrity charity goofy competitions and shows for decades! xD I remember them fondly from my childhood, they're so cute and I loved how much fun they always seemed to have :3 I think I would ttlly love to have superheroes do that! esp when they do stuff like charades, or they have to eat weird things or something :o

    word thingie is "cinval" It sounds like a new Mortal Kombat villain or something o_O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home