Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Another Titleless Post

I'll say one thing: cynicism about the DCU reboot aside (mostly: I think it'll be fun, but probably won't last), one thing makes me very very happy.

Guy Gardner's on the JLI cover.

I'm hoping that they won't be resorting to his old brain damaged characterization. He's developed a lot since those days, and I'd like to see them keep that. It's Jurgens writing, and I generally like his Guy, so I'm optimistic.

I hope Sandy Hawkins is in the reboot somewhere. I like having my favorites accounted for. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2011 8:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I saw that cover and just about swooned with delight. And it has Fire and Ice, and Booster (albeit in a rather strange costume) and the new Rocket Red! Not too sure about Vixen, or whomever that is with the dark hair, or the Chinese hero whose name I can never remember. It WOULD be nice to have J'onn, but that's just me. Oh, and Jaime.

    But still! Guy back in the JLI!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home