Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

...really?

Okay, as fascinating as I find the weird publication stuff about John Carter of Mars...

I'm mostly preoccupied by the fact that DISNEY is producing the movie. (Other folk probably knew this already, but I somehow missed THAT factoid.) If I wasn't already sure that it was going to suck on account of freaking GAMBIT playing John Carter of Mars (I don't think he's a bad actor, but MAN that's a mismatch on so many levels!) that would not raise my hopes.

I mean, granted, Disney has produced decent films. But the fact that Disney's name is attached so prominently doesn't give me high hopes.

I'm definitely going to check out the Marvel series (and the Dynamite one) though. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home