Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite Bit from This Week's Comics

Actually got my comics on time this week and had to post my favorite bit from the Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men Utopia book.

brick

"Shut up!"

brick2

"Always suspected that's what people wanted to do when I started lecturing them..."

I love it when writers remember that Scott actually does have a sense of humor.

Also, well, it's Cyclops getting whalloped in the head with a brick mid-lecture! That could never not be funny!

Though I realize that sometime in my long hiatus from X-comics, someone really upgraded those unstable molecules. That's one hardcore mask.

Or Scott's just had enough head wounds/brain damage by now that he's got that Homer Simpson internal helmet thing going on. As a lesser man would not be so coherent after taking a brick to the skull.

I'd like to see Hal Jordan do that.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home