Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crossover Fight I want to see

It's Father's Day and I'm lounging about being lazy and being tormented by a puppy.

Life is good. :-)

I'm still on my cave-man/dinosaur kick and it occurs to me that for all the Marvel and DC crossovers I've seen, I'm never seen the crossover fight that would make my day:

Kazar vs. Vandal Savage.

I just think it'd be entertaining. I cheerfully admit I don't know enough about either character to know who'd win (Vandal Savage would seem to have the edge in the modern world, at least) but I'd have fun reading it anyway.

8 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2009 1:50 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well, I do think that Vandal Savage could kick Kazar's butt.

    Zabu on the other hand would be a different story.

     
  • At June 21, 2009 4:15 PM, Blogger notintheface said…

    Oh, Kalinara, so close and yet so far...

    The key question everybody wonders about is Astronauts vs. Cavemen, so I ask:

    Adam Strange vs. Vandal Savage. Who wins?


    By the way, Vandal takes Ka-Zar down to Savage Town.

     
  • At June 21, 2009 5:28 PM, Blogger David Tai said…

    What about Joe Kubert's Tor if you want a caveman reading experience?

     
  • At June 21, 2009 10:54 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said…

    Hey now, Ka-Zar beat Thanos once*, so I don't believe *snorts derisively* Vandal Savage and his stupid glowy Mark of Cain face are going to be winning any fights this (hypothetical) day!

    * I imagine Thanos was probably asleep during the "fight", or that Squirrel Girl did all the work, and was nice enough to let Ka-Zar take credit.

     
  • At June 21, 2009 10:58 PM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said…

    Actually, Ka-Zar beat Thanos (or at least a reasonable facsimile) and the demon lord Balasco, so I'm pretty sure he can handle the delicious but hardly infallible Vandal Savage.

     
  • At June 23, 2009 12:28 PM, Anonymous Rich said…

    I want to see Vandal Savage versus Devil Dinosaur myself. Immortal, Mister Savage? How's that work when you've been digested and processed into dinosaur poop?

     
  • At September 17, 2011 2:11 PM, Anonymous Gyles said…

    Hey, there is so much worthwhile info above!
    here

     
  • At December 06, 2011 9:59 PM, Anonymous Leopold said…

    Quite helpful data, lots of thanks for your article.
    Bethesda homes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home