Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This is neat!

I've never really had the attention span for any of the Sims games, but I have to admit, I'm kind of tempted for Sims 3. Mostly because of this.

If you've never seen it, it's a blog chronicling the adventures of two homeless Sims characters in Sims 3. It's adorable. And sad. And dreadfully addicting.

Maybe I should give the Sims another shot. It looks like it could be a lot of fun to play.

And also, I don't have enough ways to waste my free time. :-P

3 Comments:

  • At June 24, 2009 7:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I've never quite understood the appeal of Sims. My only interest was creating a really cool house...after that, I lost interest.

    Possibly, because I'm shallow.

     
  • At June 25, 2009 12:04 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I'm lazy myself. Maybe I'll stick with Neverwinter Nights. Granted, it's not as easy to play god, but there's more stabbing monsters with giant swords.

    Much more fun.

     
  • At June 25, 2009 5:12 AM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    I am utterly convinced we're going to create human-like AI, self-aware beings capable of joy and pain, entirely by accident somewhere around the twelfth iteration of Sims games.

    Because we're human beings and we're so good at being unintentional assholes that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home