Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

*bounce*

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm really really excited about Green Lantern Corps. Mostly for John and Guy being partners.

It's always been interesting to me that despite having read a LOT of Green Lantern comics I can't really recall a lot of times that John and Guy have interacted, just the two of them. They've always seemed to orbit around Hal, simultaneously mentor Kyle, or do their own thing. When they split off, it tends to be one with Hal, one with Kyle. But almost never together.

I'm really looking forward to this. :-) They've got a lot in common after all (if nothing else, playing second fiddle to Hal Jordan's ego ought to make for good bonding). They've both gone through some really weird, mind-shaking experiences. And I'm pretty sure Hal's stolen both of their girlfriends at one point. :-P

So yeah, this should be a lot of fun. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2011 3:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I've been wondering what you would think of the two of them together. They don't usually pair up...possibly because they are the smart ones (yes, Guy is smart!) and because Hal and Kyle NEED someone with brains to keep them on the straight and narrow.

    But yes, it should be quite interesting. John knows how to deal with Hal, more or less, he didn't seem to really connect that well with Kyle, and I'm not sure that he really knows WHAT Guy is going to do. It's going to be fun.

     
  • At November 22, 2011 8:59 AM, Anonymous Rayner said…

    Goodness, there's so much effective information here!
    folio | fake belly button rings | retro lingerie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home