Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, July 03, 2009

No Blog Post

And yet again, I can't think of anything to blog.

I think the problem may be that I'm too excited to blog. I mean, GLC was awesome and all I can think of is how much I can't wait for Blackest Night. Captain America Reborn was awesome and has the added advantage that even if it turns out to suck in the end, it's bringing back one of my three favorite Marvel characters in the process, so I won't be too upset. And it's a good start. And my newly reforged, thanks to lawschool finals trauma, love for the X-Men is gobbling up Utopia with glee.

I'm SO vastly entertained by this week's comics that I'm not even THINKING about them.

Yeesh.

(On the plus side, my fellow-comic-reader friend at work lent me the second TPB for Thunderbolts. Yay!)

3 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2009 2:21 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    GLC WAS awesome, and heck, I'm even glad that Cap is back.

     
  • At July 06, 2009 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm pumped for Blackest Night too. Would you recommend Cap for someone who has not read it before but would like to get into it? Or is it too confusing? I had a similar problem with Flash Reborn.

     
  • At July 06, 2009 9:26 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I found Cap a bit easier to follow than Flash, but then it's been a lot less time since Steve died than Barry, (and it's the same writer for death and resurrection) which may help that.

    Right now though, the premise is pretty basic I think. The only slight issue I can see is if you weren't aware of the circumstances of Steve's death.

    Also, it might be useful to know who Armin Zola is. But I think context does a good job in explaining that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home