Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Tidbits I Didn't Know, But Should Have

I'm not much of a Peter David fan in general and haven't been keeping up with X-Factor, but I have a couple of friends that will be delighted at this.

I vaguely remember Rictor, and don't recall Shatterstar much at all except that he had a funny line in one of the Cyclops/Jean Grey wedding issues I'd read. But still, it's always good to see a bit more diversity.

And Shatterstar's much cuter now than he was in the 90s anyway.

Also, the pink kryptonite article that they link is pretty neat too. I think I actually missed the last Manhunter issue somehow because I did not know that little Ramsey is/will be gay and a superhero. That's pretty awesome, and I think I'm going to have to go hunting some back issue racks soon.

Also, tangentially, Phyla's new costume is kind of hot.

2 Comments:

  • At June 30, 2009 7:23 AM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    Phyla's costume is kinda hot.

    And Shatterstar and Rictor are finally canon? Holy shit!

    Man, this is why I can't hate on PAD cleanly. Half of the any of the decent stuff involving queer characters in Marvel's continuity is his work.

     
  • At July 03, 2009 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay. That's one smokin' hot costume she has.
    Anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home