Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Jonah Hex Poster

The Jonah Hex movie poster looks kind of awesome. Though I have to say, turning Josh Brolin's head doesn't really do a whole lot in disguising the fact that he's a bit too pretty to be Jonah Hex. I'm not actually familiar with anything Megan Fox has been in (eventually, I'll see Transformers, I'm sure, but not yet) but she's certainly very pretty. Looks a little anachronistic make-up and hair wise to me, but heck, it's a comic book movie.

I can't judge. I liked Ghost Rider after all. :-)

I'm kind of intrigued to see where they go with this.

2 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2009 4:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    It's a nice poster, but I'll be danged if I can figure out what Megan Fox is doing in it. I want to see Jonah in all of his scarred glory.

    Oh, and I liked Ghost Rider too, so you're not alone.

     
  • At August 08, 2009 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I admit that I don't know a whole lot about the comic, but I saw the Jonah Hex presentation (and trailer) at Comic-Con, and it looks like it'll kick ass. Brolin's unrecognizable under the makeup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home