Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Confirmation!

Thank god! Sanity prevailed!

Ryan Reynolds is Hal Jordan!

Actually, I probably wouldn't have minded Bradley Cooper or Jared Leto. Justin Timberlake though...well, he seems like a nice guy and talented in what he does...But I don't really think he'd make a good Hal.

Ryan Reynolds is handsome, the right age (IMO, Hal should be in his early thirties when he started and early to mid forties in the comics now), and good at playing egotistical yet charming.

I wonder if we could get Sandra Bullock as Carol Ferris?

5 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2009 9:59 AM, Blogger Saranga said…

    Bah. I wanted Nathan Fillion. But that's cos I like Nathan Fillion and I don't know who Ryan Reynolds is.
    I bow to actual GL fans views on who would be the best Hal as opposed to my half assed uninformed ideas.

     
  • At July 12, 2009 10:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I don't know who Ryan Reynolds is either, but he seems like a nice-looking young fellow. If he can do cocky, then he'll be fine.

     
  • At July 12, 2009 7:09 PM, Blogger Evan Waters said…

    Reynolds can pull it off, but I am worried about what this means for a potential Deadpool movie.

     
  • At July 13, 2009 8:32 AM, Blogger notintheface said…

    I like Timberlake, but I just couldn't see him in that role:

    " 1. Cut a hole in the battery..."

     
  • At September 17, 2011 4:19 PM, Anonymous Jarod said…

    It can't work as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
    here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home