Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Aw. Cute.

This looks like the cutest thing ever. It reminds me of all those girls at Toys R Us I saw rushing to buy cute bags or bicycle things or lunchpails with the "S" on it.

I admit, the current Supergirl has grown on me now that they seem to have stopped with the shower scenes, pseudo-incest and spikes (Thank you for that), but this is just adorable. I kind of want her on a T-shirt. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At April 30, 2008 11:25 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    I rly luff that take on Supergirl (and the blue tights are inspired :] ) :D

    I'm actually liking the current Supergirl now.. at least.. way more than before XDDD At least she's a good person again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home