Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sand Appreciation!

Because I can't let my other favorite go unappreciated, here's Sand today to show everyone what sound effect is made when the Rock of Eternity is slammed straight into a villain's cranium...



If anyone guessed THOOOOOOOOM, you're right!

Mr. Terrific ought to feel a little silly though. Warning a sand monster to duck, yeesh.

And as a bonus to this story (JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice, by the way) we get to see Ronnie Raymond strike out.



You know, if you're going to ogle a man's molecular structure, you could at least introduce yourself. You may be an underwear model, but Sand's old fashioned and courtesy goes a long way.

And then there's this bit:



Firestorm seems way too smug about that. "Putty in my hands" indeed. Lech. I KNEW you were ogling his molecular structure.

...
...

Okay, you know what? I'm suddenly feeling the lack of sand monster/molecule-shaping underwear model kinky slash fanfic out there. Hmph.

6 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2007 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I now have the sudden irge to giggle. Anyway, I'm not sure if Firestorm cares one bit about Sand so long as he can ogle his molecular structure.

     
  • At December 21, 2007 2:30 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    You want 3some slashfics with original Firestorm and Sand? That...would be odd...

     
  • At December 21, 2007 9:50 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    UNLIKE Snapper Carr, I took your advice to heart and have been checking out Sand stories. And he IS just the ginchiest!

    I DO wish that Geoff Johns would remember that he's in the JSA too. It's been too long since we've had a good Sand story.

     
  • At December 21, 2007 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May I say that your obsession with Sand never fails to add a little humor to my day. Keep up the good work.

    Thanks.

     
  • At December 21, 2007 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...there's got to be room for Metamorpho in that slashfic somewhere.

    I believe the Rock of Eternity just might be violating the White House no-fly zone a bit...

     
  • At July 20, 2012 10:03 AM, Anonymous site said…

    Quite useful piece of writing, thank you for this article.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home