Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

PFP's two-year birthday! YAY!

Huh. Well. PFP is officially two years old today. I feel like I ought to be celebrating or something. I've never actually stuck to a project this long before.

Heh, it really does help to post something every day. Even if the posts are 80% crap. :-)

Normally, meaning last year, I did something highlighting some choice posts for that year. Since I'm technically playing hooky and hiding from the Erie Doctrine right this moment, something that involved is out this year. Maybe in a week or two when things settle back down.

But it's fun! Blogging is a rewarding experience. Even if I suspect it's turned me into a lot more of a bitch than I used to be. Heh. I WAS a nice person once. Honest!

But anyway, yeah. Happy anniversary to me!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go boggle at the fact that there's going to be a Mack Bolan comic book. I used to swipe my dad's books all the time when I was a 12 year old Kalinara. That probably explains a lot about me right there.

Too bad it's not a Stony Man book though, I liked Phoenix Force and Able Team better, darnit.

Okay, back to the books! Bye!

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home