Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Personal Update

One final left. Egads. Just one. This time tomorrow I'll be FREE! FREE!

...until spring.

On the plus side, it's my favorite subject. (Criminal Law. :-) It's the superhero fan in me. Or the crime drama fan. I'm really looking forward to Criminal Procedure so I can bitch about how all these shows fuck it up. I like bitching about stuff like that. It's my hobby. <3) On the downside, it's the subject I'm least prepared for. Greeeat. I just wanna do well enough to keep my scholarship, please? Eek.

Once that's over with though I'll be able to catch up on all the crap that I need to do! Like WFA! And posting Sand-love! And possibly Snapper Carr love if only to annoy someone.

Hey, I'm a proto-lawyer, I'm allowed to be obnoxious and evil. :-)

Oh dear lord, I haven't finished Christmas shopping yet!

...well, at least I'll have a break to do it in.

And if this final does kill me, know that I, Melissa Krause also known as kalinara (capitalization optional, I'm usually just too lazy to hit the shift key myself) died well and not crying like a little girl. I died like a Spartan, damnit. But with more clothes.

We all know I'm totally going to die crying like a little girl, but my obituary better damn well lie about that. :-P

Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2007 1:19 AM, Blogger Patrick C said…

    I'm in my third year of law school, I've got 2 finals left still :-\ Patent Law and Ethics - woohoo!

    If you can, I recommend taking copyright and/or trademarks, it's fun discussing cases like Gaiman v. Mcfarlane in class. (Of course, you may have to worry about the other students wondering why you're so knowledgeable of the history of Todd McFarlane and Gaiman's works, that's what happened with me anyway).

    That, and now I finally know exactly what is going on with the whole Superboy issue.

    Good luck on Crim Law!

     
  • At December 19, 2007 2:07 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Just remember, DON'T read the sections on Superhumans and the Law from I.C.E's Dark Champions and Justice Not Law sourcebooks. Knowledge of how telepathy applies to search & seizure procedures probably won't help you. Or the debate on the Constitutionality of "hot boxing", where dangerously powerful Super-Criminals are kept in medically induced comas...

     
  • At December 19, 2007 11:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Good luck on your final. Does this mean you can watch "Law & Order" and mock the procedure? Shouting at one's television is ALWAYS fun!

    So...did you know that Ollie thinks that Snapper Carr is an idiot too?

     
  • At December 19, 2007 12:10 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Yeah, but it's Ollie. So there's a bit of Pot, Kettle, Black there, I think. :-)

     
  • At December 20, 2007 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My college is on the quarter system, so we're in the middle of the Winter Quarter before we get the Christmas break. I've got two exams tomorrow (or today... Thursday the 20th), in World Geography and Intro to Sociology. Yey. Fortunately they're both pretty easy classes, so that shouldn't be too hard. Then I have Political Science and Spanish classes Friday (no exams fortunately), followed by a 4-to-5 hour drive home.

    You at least get to just concentrate on Christmas stuff for the break, I have to study for Spanish! :P

     
  • At December 20, 2007 6:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Phew. For a moment there I thought bariman1987 said "Intro to Scientology".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home