Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Thought

You know, I've read a couple of X-Men and Star Trek crossovers over the years. I've always felt that there were missed opportunities though.

Mostly because I always wanted to see one scene happen. I want to get every (living) member of the Summers family tree on the ship. With the automatic DNA scan. And have the X-Men have to try to explain that.

I suspect hilarity would follow. Or aaangst. Either way, I would be totally amused.

The best part of crossovers is, in my opinion, when various members actually have to explain how the lunacy of their universes works.

Failing that, a Stargate crossover where Jean and Daniel bond over frequent deaths would be amusing too. :-)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home