Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Not Dead, Still Filler Though

Okay, fine. I guess I'm alive after all. Or possessed. The dead one was my clone. Yeah. That works.

As I still have a week left of finals and a lot of shit to do, I'm still in filler mode. Lucky you. :-)

So, um, dumb question, but has anyone ever bothered making a Walker, Texas Ranger comic book? Not that I'd read it, but...well, it always seemed like a tv show that would work pretty well in comic form.

Also, it'd be like the one comic I could totally get my parents to read. Heh.

1 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2009 12:13 PM, Anonymous Rich said…

    No comic that I know of, but there were three novels, all written by Reasoner. Chuck himself has also co-written several unrelated books over the years, including at least two Westerns.

    All the ones I've read were truly awful, but your tastes may differ.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home