Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Search Term that Amused Me

Like every other blogger out there, the search terms that take people to my blog range from the quite apropos (namely "Kalinara", "Pretty Fizzy Paradise", or "Johnny Sorrow is a Sick Fuck") to the entertainingly mind-boggling. Of course I'm egotistical enough to keep track of these things.

The one that made me giggle most today:

why did steven whore tight pants on out for justice


I don't know why. But I am amused nonetheless.

4 Comments:

  • At June 08, 2008 9:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I'm not even sure that that is a real sentence...but it IS interesting!

     
  • At June 08, 2008 2:32 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    The punctuation-averse searcher clearly wishes to know the motivations of Steven, the main character in Out For Justice, the world's first amazingly awful gay action movie. Nothing to do with comics but hey, it was groundbreaking at the time.

    "Why did Steven whore? Tight Pants on, out for Justice?"

    I'll just quote IMDB:

    "Renegade Malibu vice cop Sgt. Steven Sandalwood is a man on a mission . . . with a secret. He's looking for a serial killer on a male gigolo killing spree . . . who also happens to be the man who killed his father. And he'll do whatever it takes to take him down hard . . . his way.

    Steven Sandalwood is finally out . . . FOR JUSTICE."

    You can usually watch "Out For Justice" on Cinemax around 3AM.

     
  • At June 08, 2008 3:23 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    My goodness, I think I want to see that...

     
  • At June 08, 2008 10:52 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    Heh. Thanks! Of course, you just know it would most likely star one of the untalented Baldwins or Lorenzo Lamas.

    Truth be told, I'm envious. The most bizarre search string I've ever gotten has been the relatively benign "Free thugboy videos".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home