Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, February 02, 2009

Non-Comic. My First Superbowl Party

I went to my very first Super Bowl (is that supposed to be one word or two?) party today. It was fun. Even though I still don't understand football.

Apparently I was to cheer for the people in red. I understand that they lost, I am dutifully disappointed. :-)

I didn't quite understand all the rules, and I was VERY confused when initially the teams were making touchdowns by running into the part of the lawn that was painted their color, and then suddenly they were making touchdowns by running into the part of the lawn that was painted the opposite color. But I enjoy fisticuffs and watching attractive men knock each other over while wearing weird armor is more entertaining than I thought it would be.

I wished they wouldn't keep playing that one fellow (Harrison?) running all the way across the field and getting tackled in the endzone like that though. I mean, I get that it was a fairly historic thing and all, but I swear, the way his head snapped back, it was like watching someone's neck snap over and over. That's a guy who probably will need to see his chiropractor in the morning. Ow.

But yeah, I had fun! Now I'm going to sleep!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home