Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brief Disjointed Reactions

Oh. Wow.

My inner Trekkie is on pins and needles for this. That looks phenomenal. Egads.

--

On an unrelated note, I'm intrigued by DC bringing back Adventure Comics. Obviously, it'll probably be mostly featuring the Legion of Superheroes. But I was thinking of the other series that used to be featured in AC. Like Sandman, Starman, and Manhunter.

Maybe we'll be seeing Kate again sooner than I feared!

(What I'm really hoping is that Sand gets panel time out of this too. That would make me a very happy Kalinara. :-))

4 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2008 7:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    While I am fairly lackadaisical about the Legion, I would be tickle pink if Sandman, Starman and Manhunter were featured. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up TOO soon.

     
  • At November 18, 2008 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Personally, I'm hoping for an ongoing "Supergirl wears outfits designed by her readers" feature in the new Adventure Comics....

     
  • At November 18, 2008 10:09 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said…

    I'm hoping that Adventure is a success, and DC revives more of their old, classic anthology titles.

    On the other claw, some of those titles were kind of lacking. I don't see "More Fun Comics" finding an audience these days.

    You know, I kind of like the idea of a mainstream American superhero publisher trying the "Shonen Jump" approach: a big, thick monthly book with multiple features at once.

     
  • At November 19, 2008 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're forgetting the most prominent character featured in Adventure, currently without a series.

    Aquaman! Aquaman back ups for everybody!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home