Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year's End: Favorite Moment in Comics (2006)

So it's almost 2007, so I decided to post my absolute favorite moment from any comic published in 2006.

Now there were lots and lots to choose from. But I have to say, my absolute favorite came from Infinite Crisis #7. The comic had it's flaws, but this will never stop being awesome to me:



Because scary powers and fancy armor aside, Superboy Prime is a tool, and Guy Gardner damn well called him on it!

Yay, Guy!

4 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2006 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hell yeah!!! That moment was absolutely the shining beacon of the quagmire that was "Infinite Crisis." Guy Gardner has really evolved from an asshole to a badass asshole for whom we root and want to triumph.
    WM

     
  • At December 30, 2006 3:45 AM, Blogger Will Staples said…

    Cold is what this universe has made me.

    Aw. Cheer up, emo kid.

    And of course, when it was all over, the DCU Jack Thompson blamed video games.

     
  • At December 30, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Centurion said…

    Nothing like Doom and Manson to make innocent kids become raving psychopaths bent on destroying the universe.

     
  • At December 30, 2006 12:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Some things just have to be said,and you can always count on Guy Gardner to say them. Which is why he's my favorite GL. Haw!

    One of my other favorite Guy moments is in the recent issue of GLC, when he's doing the countdown...three, two POW!...one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home