Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm not proud of this:

I don't know if anyone remembers me posting this.

But anyway...I wrote it. I would not advise anyone *actually* read it. Seriously.

On the other hand, at least I have the dubious honor of being the first person to ever write a planetary orgy. (God willing.) So yeah, without further ado:

Mogo Does the Universe

(Warning: Do Not Read if You Are Sane)


Oh and on a loosely related note, look! A neat meme.

ETA: I have now drawn Mogo here. Art is *not* my strong suit. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Bhotanni said…

    you evil evil woman... all my brain can think of now is whethor or not i want to draw mogo in 3ds or straight photoshop... i hate you ... i really do.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Centurion said…

    I have only one thing to say:

    :;>_<;:

    ...at least Unicron was portrayed "fairly" well, I suppose. You know this will come back to haunt you one day, right?

     
  • At January 26, 2006 12:11 AM, Blogger razorsmile said…

    You know you've forever doomed any future hope of a political career, right?

    :D

     
  • At January 26, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    bhotanni: 3d, definitely

    centurion: Unicron was? Well, heh, cool. Unexpected side bonus to insanity. And yeah, I'm resigned to it.

    razorsmile: That's assuming I had any hope before, really. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home