Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Random Ridiculous Realization #9

A friend of mine was telling me about the Star Wars: New Jedi Order books. See, I liked the movies and had read a few of the books way back when, but had stopped reading them long before Salvatore killed Chewbacca with a damn moon. (Though I remember The Courtship of Princess Leia being a lot of fun.

Apparently though, and I hope this isn't a spoiler, there is a Force-sensitive sentient planet that's the home of some alien race.

So when I heard this, I thought of Mogo! (The sentient Green Lantern planet!)

And I thought: now there is a slash (I guess?) pairing I don't think *anyone*'s ever done before! Then I thought, how would one write that sort of story for a planet. Perhaps with gravitational/electromagnetic fields, orbits and moons? I don't know, but I'd be willing to find out. (I've read Transformers slash before! I'll try anything provided the author has enough imagination to make it work).

I am perhaps a very, very strange person.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home