Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lazy, Shameless Self-Promotion



Aww, look at Kyle. He's sleeping! And his evil split personality is escaping! Isn't that cute?!

Anyway, I'm lazy enough tonight to not actually post anything of substance tonight at all.

Though if you want to see something *I* think is kind of neat: for a while, my very good friend and I have been working on an online manga-style comic.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a hypocrite. :-)

Anyway, I do the script-writing, she does the drawing (as well as web design and anything else visually creative), and the story is pretty much fifty-fifty. We don't update very often as University and other Real Life things have gotten in the way. But if all goes well, we're going to have a lot of time this coming year. :-)

So if you're curious:

The Pen Stealer

(If you do end up reading it, please remember that the pages are laid out like Japanese manga, so the panels should read from right to left. :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home