Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ion Costume

So all the Kyle-fans are talking about the new costume image for the Ion ongoing, here.

So yeah, it takes some getting used to, but it's not necessarily bad. It's green and has a Lantern (look close at the chest) and thus he's still probably in the Corps.

The face mask is a little odd, but hey, I'm a Sand-fan, I can deal. Besides, it's pretty interesting, Kyle's quite vain, after all, takes pride in his appearance...so then covering his face, *hiding* behind a mask, could have *fascinating* implications, whether of emotional state or new duties (something secretive/covert requiring more anonymity?)

So I'm looking at the bright side.

Though, really, I do think the ideal costume would be this. I'd read that. :-)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home