Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellaneous

Been watching Harper's Island with a friend of mine. It's not bad, though a bit slow paced for my taste.

I have come to the realization that Richard Burgi drinks the souls of newborns or something, because damn. Still hot.

And Sully totally looks like a live action Shane Gooseman.

Also, I feel kind of bad that I enjoyed seeing the girl with the dog die. I hate people who respond to perfectly reasonable things like "Get your dog off the table, people eat here" with "She's people too!"

And on a random note, I totally made Ragnell sit through all of Stargate Atlantis. Mostly so I can bitch about the fandom, which while it's got great parts, also has people with such weird/bizarre takes on the show that it makes people in comic fandom seem balanced. And I'm including message board fans! :-P

But yeah, that's what I've been up to. I'm boring right now. Sorry. :-(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home