Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

A comic cover for you!

MPRE done! Might have passed! I have no idea! But I'll know in a month or so. If I fail, there's no real bad consequence since I can take it again in March.

At some point I have to resume doing Galaxy Ranger recaps, as they are fun to do. Sadly they also take a lot longer than just watching the show, so finding time is tricky.

But I feel bad about not posting for two days, so here's a present.



Can you believe that THIS ended up one of the most mimicked "villain" identities ever? I mean, really. For years it seemed like every villain who didn't want to reveal himself yet would suddenly start calling himself Erik the Red.

I've always said Cyclops was more of a diabolical genius than he lets on.

Also, this is more evidence that I'm using in my argument that there should be some AU/What-If storyline out there where Scott Summers totally became a Robin.

I mean think about it. He's about Dick's age. Angsty. Tall, thin and dark. Orphaned. Horrible fashion sense. Good tactical sense. Insane plans. He's perfect.

And really, he'd be the one character in both universes for whom Bruce Wayne as a father figure would actually be the HEALTHIEST option.

3 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2009 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow I am really digging Red's costume... its so S&M kinky. I wouldn't mind Cyke as Robin... as long as the speedos are back or else he has to wear the first Nightwing costume.

    -SeaFire

     
  • At November 08, 2009 7:20 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Cyclops has hidden depths. Well, maybe not so hidden as he IS dating Emma Frost now.

     
  • At November 09, 2009 4:37 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Scott may have hidden depths, but he's certainly putting it all out on display in THAT costume!

    Scott IS interesting however. So repressed, and yet such potential for dickery lurking just below the surface.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home