Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Personal Update

Wow. I've been really slacking with the posting this week. But then, first week of school is like that. And I've been way too lazy to actually work on the posts I have lined up in my quagmire of a brain. (Most of them are X-Men related, because I can. I'm torn between a retrospective of many many times Xavier's been an asshole during the original five run, Bobby Drake's tendency toward sociopathy, or how Scott Summers is totally the woman during the Dark Phoenix Saga.

I mean, I'll do them ALL eventually, but I'm way too lazy to be scanning/chopping that many panels right this minute.

On the plus side, I got my grades back. Passed everything! And have started with the new classes, which are fun. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home