Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Damnit. It's almost 2010, and I'm in the mood for a really awful movie. If I can't think of one, I might have to go rent In the Name of the King again, which is surprisingly boring for a movie that has Burt Reynolds.

And really, would it have killed someone to give Jason Stathem a damn name?

Ray Liotta was pretty entertaining though, as I recall.

So recommend me a good crappy movie to ring in the new year?

3 Comments:

  • At December 31, 2009 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't know how many of these you've already seen, but --

    Plan 9 from Outer Space
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
    Conan the Destroyer
    The Beastmaster
    Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter
    Reefer Madness
    Hercules in New York
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
    Superman IV
    Starship Troopers
    Star Trek V
    ...

    ...and the cream of the crop, Shark Attack 3 Megalodon!

     
  • At January 01, 2010 3:41 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I've not seen Plan 9, Santa Claus, Reefer Madness, Hercules, or Killer Tomatoes.

    I've seen the rest, and they were mostly awesome. :-) Except Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter which was way too boring considering its awesome premise. :P

    I've also not seen Shark Attack 3. But I bet I can find it. <3

     
  • At January 01, 2010 12:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is hilarious. Return of the Killer Tomatoes is even better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home