Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

?

You know, I once said to myself, I'd stop wondering about the appeal of Smallville and how the hell it's still on the air, despite the fact that Tom Wellington's been old enough to play the full version for years. And it can be fun to see the emergence of all these other comic characters.

But did they really need to cast Cat fucking Grant??

I mean honestly, by this point there isn't a character left that won't recognize Superman in the "future", is there?

2 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2009 8:02 AM, Blogger notintheface said…

    "I mean honestly, by this point there isn't a character left that won't recognize Superman in the "future", is there?"

    Yes, there is. Ironically, it's Mon-El.

     
  • At September 26, 2009 11:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Really, Cat Grant? I haven't watched Smallville for quite some time now, but isn't that scraping the bottom of the barrel a little TOO much? I mean, Cat's an ok character, but the average person isn't going to have a clue as to who she is.

    Of course, the same could be said for Maxima.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home