Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Futurama News, Only Mildly Belated!

Sorry, no recap today. I'm beat, and my last week of work starts tomorrow. :-)

I am however thrilled by this.

More Futurama! And the whole cast signed on! That makes me so happy!

Though my inner 12 year old shippy fangirl really hopes they manage to not break up Fry and Leela again. Surely it can be funny and have them dating too, right?

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll like it either way. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At August 05, 2009 8:43 AM, Blogger Ununnilium said…

    Yes, please actually have the Fry/Leela romance resolve. I was really confused when it went from "she was about to marry (a time-doppelganger of) him" to "hey, Fry's got a new girlfriend!" between the first and second movies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home