Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Batgirl!

Now we know who Batgirl is! I can't say I'm disappointed. I'm glad it wasn't Barbara (no offense intended toward Babs-as-Batgirl fans, but I'm still of the opinion that anything with "-girl" in the title would be a step down at this point) and well, of all the candidates I'd seen suggested here and there, Steph does make the most sense and is probably the most well known and likely to be able to keep an audience reading.

She's got emotional ties to Cass too, which might help win over some of the more change-resistant Cassandra Cain fans.

And it continues the whole (a?)Robin-Batgirl thing that Dick and Babs had kind of. :-)

I'm STILL not a big Steph Brown fan, and probably won't ever be, but I know a lot of people who'll be thrilled to see her in a starring role. Cool! :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home