Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day of Joy

I am now fortunate enough to own my very own DVD copy of Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD. (Which I've reviewed here before).

I am happy, so happy that in lieu of a post, I will instead gift you with this image of an inexplicably hot Nick Fury, a far-less-inexplicably hot Contessa, and Nick Fury's remarkably swanky pad.



Hot. Also. Swanky.

(This panel is part of the rather infamously censored seduction sequence" from Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD #2.)

4 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2008 4:33 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    I do not have that comic. HOWEVER, I do have a Simpsons Comics trade that parodies that scene. Except with Krusty the Clown. It is, of course, AWESOME...

     
  • At October 05, 2008 1:08 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    That is one heck of a bachelor pad. That tiger skin that the Contessa is sitting on? Nick strangled it to death with his bare hands, and skinned it with his TEETH!

    Nick is a manly man.

     
  • At October 05, 2008 2:47 PM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said…

    I need to add that to my Netflix queue. I caught bits and pieces of it during its original run (where I believe it was disemboweled by an Oscar broadcast.) I remember it only being about half bad. 65% at most.

    Love that Steranko panel, and any time intended censorship yields an even more transgressive result. I'm reminded of "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."

     
  • At October 07, 2008 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found the Nick Fury movie a lot less awful than expected, actually verging on "pretty good (for a broadcast network made-for-TV thingy)". The Hoff is surprisingly OK as Fury, and I particularly liked the movie's peculiar production design - where instead of doing the sleek Ken Adam/James Bond thing you might expect, it's actually got this weird retro-'40s-future vibe to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home