Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, March 17, 2008

I Want This Comic Now Please!

I love blogs. I really do. Because if it weren't for someone, I'd never have heard of this.

I want!!!

Okay, admittedly, Jeph Loeb's writing's kind of give or take for me at the best of times, but I did actually enjoy Fallen Son, so I'm willing to give it a shot. Besides, this has Cap, Bucky, WWII, and Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos!

I really can't see any possible way for this to not be awesome. <3 Of course, if it's not, I'll be on here to bitch, don't you worry. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2008 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've kinda concluded that I only like Loeb's work when he's paired with Sale, but I like that a lot, so I'm in....

     
  • At March 19, 2008 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ultimates was a travesty. And I stopped reading Superman/Batman half-way through the arc after Supergirl's return.

    And yet... I loved The Long Halloween. I loved Daredevil: Yellow. I loved Spider-Man: Blue simply for summing up what made Gwen Stacy so wonderful before Joe Quesada forever damned her. Heck, I even liked Hush simply for giving Bruce and Selina a few months of happiness.

    Damnit... I may have to lift my Marvel ban for a few months....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home