Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Hmm, I wonder...

Well, the solicit for Robin appears to be hinting toward the return of a particular character.

I can't help but suspect a trick, just because I'm contrary like that. I tend to think resurrections and the Batclan don't go as well together (see example A: Jason Todd).

Though I suppose it'd be easy enough to retcon that Leslie smuggled her away or something and just TOLD Batman she was dead. Come to think of it, I'm kind of surprised they hadn't done that already. But then I've also seen waay too many soap operas.

It would be an interesting solution to the memorial case situation at least?

I'm personally not sure I'll buy the issue or not, but it definitely looks worth a look.

7 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2007 5:47 AM, Blogger snell said…

    Unless, of course, it's Stephanie's child, all grown up as a result of Superboy-Prime punching the universe, and now she's looking for revenge...

     
  • At November 23, 2007 10:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I...I don't even know what to think. I do know that I want Ted back first.

     
  • At November 23, 2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Centurion said…

    She'll be brought back and turned evil like Jason Todd. She'll be the Jason Todd for Robin, just like Cassandra Cain was turned into the Talia for for Tim. You know that is what they are doing, because Tim is the younger Bruce now.

     
  • At November 23, 2007 3:49 PM, Blogger zhinxy said…

    Leslie smuggled her away or something and just TOLD Batman she was dead. Come to think of it, I'm kind of surprised they hadn't done that already.

    I honestly thought that was what they were doing, at first. Then time kept going on by...

    snell - It very well might be.

     
  • At November 23, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    I'm less than thrilled but then again I've always really disliked the character.

    I dunno. Maybe Dini could make me like her but I doubt it.

     
  • At November 24, 2007 1:17 PM, Blogger G & A said…

    I'm sure it's just Harley Quinn messing with Tim. Stephanie's character never really figured as important at DC, so why would they bring her back?

     
  • At November 24, 2007 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It won't be the return of Spoiler. If DiDio-era DC has proven me anything, it's that they'd rather get tortured with a power drill than admit doing wrong, and Spoiler dying was SO VERY WRONG.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home