Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Because I haven't mocked Cyclops in months...

To celebrate being back from Bar Exam Hell, I'm actually blogging!

However, because I'm incredibly lazy, I'm just posting a panel from X-Men #7, which is reason #147 why Scott Summers shouldn't be allowed to dress himself.

Why Scott Summers Shouldn't Be Allowed to Dress Himself

I mean, really, I'm sure there's all sorts of inappropriate comments I can make about Xavier's scary dark wing of his mansion and his insistence on secrecy, but I keep getting distracted by that awful awful jacket. (It totally clashes with his shades!) And the pants.

You'd think the team members who don't spend their lives looking through red sunglasses would hold an intervention or something. Yeesh.

2 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2010 11:16 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Poor Scott. Having to see everything in shades of red must really play hell with is color sense. Wouldn't the jacket actually look white to him?

    If you expand that line of thinking, then Jean's hair would actually look white, and Emma's hair would look red.

    But I refuse to speculate on exactly what it was that Xavier wanted to secretly show him.

     
  • At August 02, 2010 8:33 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    The guy can't pick clothes based on his color-vision! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home